Availability, Rates and Reservations
- Check availability and reserve online anytime – the system is always completely current and provides our best rates!
- A two-night minimum stay is the norm throughout our short and busy season. When possible, one night stays are available in the reservation system, usually within 30 days prior to the actual visit. Please call us about one night stays and same-day reservations.
- Room rates are for single or double occupancy and are subject to Maine lodging tax, currently 9%.
- Most of our guest rooms have one bed (queen or king), and accommodate a maximum of two people. Two rooms (#11 and #20) have a queen bed and a twin bed and can accommodate three people. No extra guests are allowed beyond stated capacity. There is a $35 per day fee for a third guest.
- Room rates always include full breakfast, and a host of other perks and benefits as our guest – parking, wireless internet, afternoon snacks, and local concierge service are all complimentary. The view is priceless!
About the Inn:
- CHECK-IN is 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM with easy arrangements for self check-in after 7:00PM.
- CHECK-OUT is always by 11:00 AM and parking is available after your stay to enjoy local activities.
- We can accommodate well-behaved guests age 12 and older.
- Sorry we cannot accommodate pets, but there are kennels nearby.
- Topside Inn is a NON-SMOKING property inside and out, and your complete cooperation is appreciated. The breezes on our hilltop mean that smoke always finds its way indoors, so we do not have outdoor smoking areas, including private decks. The use of any item that burns such as candles or incense is not permitted. Evidence of smoking in rooms may result in cleaning charges that start at twice your nightly room rate.
Deposits, Cancellations and Refunds:
- A deposit equal to one night’s stay (plus 9% lodging tax) per room is charged to guarantee your reservation. A larger deposit may be necessary for stays of 5 nights or more. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Your balance is due upon arrival at the inn (travelers checks or cash are also accepted at check-in).
- As an independently owned and operated inn, we do not overbook our accommodations – each reservation is made for specific dates, room(s), and number of guests, and we are expecting you. Cancellations and changes made with short notice impact us significantly.
- We understand plans can change and we will do our best to move reservations (typically at no additional cost) and assist with cancellations. After your reservation is confirmed, cancellation notice is required 14 days in advance of your arrival date to obtain a refund of your deposit.
- With shorter notice we can only refund your deposit if we are able to sell the room to other guests for all nights reserved, and you are responsible to pay for any nights that could not be rented to another party. We do our best to refund deposits in full and ask that guests give us as much notice of cancellations as possible.
- The cancellation policy also applies to changes in your arrival or departure date that result in a shorter stay. Refunds are not provided for late arrivals or early departures, again, unless we are able to fill the vacancy.